Snorkeling in Bunaken Marine Park. The coral reefs and walls of the Bunaken Marine Park are among the most highly rated snorkel destinations in the world and are accessible all year round.
Stunning hard coral reefs, schools of fish, crystal clear water and countless turtles. Bunaken is an underwater world of breath taking colors and natural beauty.
*Minimum 4 People
- Expert snorkeling guides
- Shallow reef tops
- Frequent turtle encounters
- Easy conditions, warm water and good visibility
- Schooling reef fish
- Coral walls for snorkelers who want to look into the blue
- Dolphins alongside the boat
- Year round snorkeling
- Easy with little to no current and the shallow reef tops are perfect for all levels of snorkeler from beginners to experienced.
- Seasoned snorkelers will be spellbound by the diversity of marine life and quality of the corals.
- For beginners and children, the inviting, warm water and good visibility make this the perfect place for getting started.
- Morning trip to Bunaken to explore numerous sites and return to the resort for lunch before snorkeling Manado Bay in the afternoon. (Option: lunch can be served on the boat and you can stay out at sea).
- Snorkeling Equipment (optional)
- Professional Guide
- Marine Parks Conservation
- Bunaken Marine Park entry fee: IDR 150,000 per person (paid once for your entire trip)
- Transport to meeting point
- Personal Expense
- Tips and Donation
Duration : 1 Day
Availability : Daily
Minimum : 4
Maximum : 10