7D6N Flores and Komodo Open Trip
- March: March 7-13
- April: April 19-25
- May: May 1-7
- June: June 1-7
- July: July 15-21
- August: August 11-17
- September: September 1-7
- October: October 14-20
Meeting point in Labuan Bajo, Port Pelni - KP3, start 09.30, Kelor Island, Rinca Island (trekking komodo dragons), Padar Island (trekking and snorkeling, hunting sunset).
Padar Island, Nama / Pink Beach, Pink Beach in Komodo, Gili Lawa
Gili Lawa, Manta Point, Taka Makasar Sand Island, back to Labuan Bajo, Dinner in Kampung Ujung.
To the village of Wae Rebo, via Denge and Dintor, trekking and stay there.
Dintor, Cancar, Ruteng, journey to Bajawa.
Kampung Bena, back to Bajawa, to Ende and check in hotel in Moni.
Enjoy the beauty of sunrise in Lake Kelimutu, Museum Bung Karno, transfer to the airport / hotel in Ende.
- Transportation during the trip (sailing fan ship)
- AC cars (APV / Avanza / innova / elf - adjusted number of participants and availability of cars)
- 2 nights stay on board (night 1 and 2)
- 3rd night staying at LBAJO hotel
- 4th night stay at Waerebo
- 5th night staying at Bajawa
- The 6th night stays at Ende / Moni
- Eat during trips on boats and land trips
- Mineral water during treking trip (only during komodo sailing and trekking Waerebo)
- Guide / tour leader
- Entrance tickets for all attractions (excluding boat motorbikes at Pink Beach and Taka Makassar)
- Flight ticket
- Tips for guides
- Personal use
- Snorkeling equipment
- Telephone, laundry
- Eat, drink and snack outside the program
- Minimum departure: 5 participants. Price will be reduced if there are 7 participants and above.
- It is advised to bring jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, snorkeling equipment (if not you could rent it in Labuan Bajo), scarves, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal medicines.
- If things happen beyond control such as natural disasters, bad weather, and other factors that cause the trip can not be done, we will seek to transfer to other destinations or activities and participants can not ask for a refund.
- Itinerary may change at any time.
- To support #1traveler program 1 book program, it is expected each participant to bring at least one book to be donated to children in the village of Komodo Island or Wae Rebo.
- Price is subject to change if there is a significant increasing prices for ship, hotel etc.
- A DP of 2,000,000 / person confirm after payment
- Unilateral cancellation by DP participants was declared forfeited
- All schedules during the trip on the first and last day are arrival in the morning and go home late, if not then there is one destination that will be deleted
- The itinerary can change at any time (if necessary) - participants will be informed in advance
- If things go out of control such as natural disasters, weather and other factors that cause the trip cannot be done we will try to divert to other destinations or activities and participants are not entitled to request a refund.
- It is recommended to bring a jacket, sandals / shoes for trekking, equipment and snorkeling equipment (if there is no one can rent in Labuan Bajo), scarves, glasses, hats, cameras, personal medicines.
- Prices can change at any time (We reserve the right to request additional costs) if suddenly there is a significant price increase on the price of the ship, hotel, etc.
IMPORTANT TO BRING:
- There is only one seluluer operator in NTT, Telkomsel. For smooth communication before flight to Labuan Bajo, you must replace the card with sympathy / HALO / US
- Treking shoes / sandals
- Clothes with cotton (sweat absorbing material) for trekking because the weather will be more often hot during the island and treking.
- Jackets / sweaters / scarves to protect themselves from cold air
- Glasses, hats, sun block to protect the skin from the sun, swimsuit / snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment (can rent in Labuan Bajo if there is none. Rent per day 35 thousand)
- Personal medicine especially if there are participants who have special diseases, mosquito repellent lotion
- Trekking sticks (not required not to exist, and can be purchased at stores, mountain equipment and sports equipment)
- Any type of camera (not required)
- Small size dry bag, try to bring dry bag to maintain the security of your cellphone, camera, wallet etc. if there is drizzle or rain. At least 1 group carries 1 dry bag
- Thin raincoat / disposable raincoat (recommended to carry), neck pillow for road trip
- There are only Bank BRI, Mandiri and BNI 46.