Sumba Nautil Resort is among the most renowned inn in Sumba Island. It boasts of excellent services, great locations and delicious food. Comfortable accommodation with superb view.
Introducing to the Resort : French Management
7 spacious cottages (50 m2) - 4 of category Luxe , 3 of category Superior - with private terrace and day bed , are laying in a lush tropical garden , all facing sea and near restaurant and swimming pool. A stunning Sumbanese architecture restaurant offers delicious food carefully prepared : French, Western, International and Asian cuisine. The Bar provides a wide range of cocktails , spirits and wines. Good choice of books and infos about Sumba at Lobby. The Pool take advantage of a very nice and extensive panorama on sea, coastline and forested mountains, sunset is on sea.
- Situation: 800 m from Marosi Beach (2 very long beaches and 4 smallest very secluded) – 25 km from town
- Building : end of construction December 2002 – opening 2003 - renovation 2014
- Facilities : reception lounge with Art shop , Library , TV with International channels, swimming pool with 2 sun terraces & loungers , Balinese style gazebo, tropical garden, entertainment on request (live music, traditional dances) – Laundry service – vehicle rental sports feasible (surfing – snorkelling – fishing – horse riding – trekking).
- American breakfast
- Tax and service
Terms & Conditions:
- High season: July and August
- Extra 20% surcharge for Pasola Lamboya in February (minimum stay for Pasola is 3 nights)
- Extra charge for one extra bed = IDR 385.000/night (child under 2 is free of charge for sharing bed)
- Payment by credit card is not possible in Sumba and difficult to find a currency exchange facility