Sasak Traditional Tour
In this Kuta and South Lombok Day Trip, you will visit Banyumulek Village, Sukarara Village (Tenun Ikat), Sade Rambitan Village, Kuta Beach (Putri Nyale Beach) and Tanjung Aan.
- AC Transportation
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral Water
- Tips for Driver and Tour Guide
- Personal expense
- Minimum 2 person
- Domestic Rate is valid for Indonesian Citizen Only
- Overseas LA Rate is valid for KIMS / KITAS Holder and other foreigner
- Children ( 2 - 10 Years Old): 50 % of adult rate
- Infant ( 0 - 2 Years Old): Free Of Charge
- Banyumulek Village: one of many pottery village where clay pots for daily use, unique in style and high in quality is by hand made
- Sukarara Village: where you see a tradition of weaving in well cared. They weave gold and silver thread to be traditional Songket and Ikat cloth with very simple looms.
- Rambitan / Sade: a traditional sasak village located on the hill, 8 km from Kuta beach of lombok. This village shows you the unique way of life of the "Sasak" the native inhabitants of Lombok.
- Kuta Beach / Tanjung Aan: both are situated on southern coast of Lombok, just 5 kilometers apart. these white sandy beaches with clear turquoise water are perfect for swimming and sun bathing.