Exotic Stay in Ecolodge Uluwatu. Surrounded by bushland and beautiful gardens Udayana Kingfisher Ecolodge is set in a bird and butterfly conservation area in the Jimbaran hills with a beautiful view over Bali. The Lodge is only fifteen minutes from the vibrant beach resort areas of Kuta or Nusa Dua, and several minutes from the Jimbaran beach and fish restaurants. World-famous surf spots such as Uluwatu and the famous Uluwatu Temple are also near.
We provide clean, comfortable accommodation extremely suitable to the environment in which it is located
- 21% Tax and Service charge
- Free welcome drink
- Air Conditioning and fan
- Hot Water
- International Direct Dial (IDD) Phone Service
- Comfortable chairs
- Bali style shower and toilet (i.e. A western bathroom where the shower adjoins a small enclosed garden. Two rooms also have a bath)
- Drinking water and fresh flowers in every room
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea from a central location
- Free wireless internet connection
- Safe Box
- Eco Friendly / Eco Certification: at Ecolodges Indonesia each of our lodges is dedicated to educating and empowering local communities in long term conservation and sustainable development.