3 Days Cruising Along the Kalimantan Orangutan River by Luxury Cruise
Itinerary for 3D2N Orangutan River by Luxury Cruise:
- Day 1: Arrival Palangkaraya - Start Cruising
- Day 2: Bapallas Island - Kanarakan - Tahai
- Day 3: Sei Gohong - Tangkiling - Departure
- Airport transfers
- 2 Night Spirit Of Kalimantan Cruise Accommodation (Double)
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals and Drinks During the Cruise
- Service Tax
- Airfare and Airport tax
- Optional off boat tour
- Alcoholic and Soda Drinks on Board
- Personal expense
- Additional transport requests
Terms and Condition for 3D2N Orangutan River by Luxury Cruise:
- Insurance: You must carry a copy of your insurance with you when you travel.
- Health and Fitness Requirements: This is a malaria area and we recommend that you tell your doctor to advise on the best medication for you. It is your responsibility to ensure your inoculations and vaccinations are up to date.
- Amendments and Transfers: If you wish to change your original arrangements in any way or transfer to another trip after your booking is confirmed, you must notify us in writing and this will take effect upon receipt from us. All amendments will incur a $100 administration fee plus other unrecoverable costs.
- Cancellation by you: If you cancel your booking you must notify us immediately in writing. Upon receipt by us of your written advice, cancellation will take effect.
- Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to cancel the trip up to 7 days before departure, if we do, you will be given a full refund and you will not be entitled to make any further claim for compensation or damages for any loss, consequential damage, expenses, loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation.
- Alteration to Program: You understand that the itinerary could change due to weather, political situations, airline schedule changes, force majeure or any other circumstance. We accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment or delays or any other costs you may incur as a result of such a change.
- Conditions of Travel: I understand and agree that travel by its nature implies a standard of comfort, safety.
*Upgrade Cabins are available with additional costs (contact email@example.com)