Private Krakatau Volcano Day Trip from Jakarta
Krakatau Volcano Day Tour will start early from Jakarta at about 5AM. Sail across Sunda Strait and the journey will take about 1 - 1.5 hour. Depending on the weather, you will see flying fishes, group of small tuna, dolphins and other nice view.
- Return transport from Jakarta
- Private fast boat during the tour
- Guide (English / Indonesian)
- Lunch box
- Mineral water
- Soft drink
- Entrance ticket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Krakatau ranger fee
What to Bring:
- Hat, towel, sunblock
- Swimsuit, trekking shoes
- Sunglasses, camera
- Please send the detail for pick up location in Jakarta. (5 AM to avoid traffic jam)
- Sail around the Anak Krakatau (Child “Anak” Krakatau) where you can see kind and stem of larva.
- Stop for view minutes to get picture of Krakatau crater on the south west of Anak Krakatau.
- Landing at the black sandy beach in Anak Krakatau and start climbing up to the first level
- Walking around on the top of Krakatau where you can see the view of other island of Krakatau volcano, walk down to the blow hole (VAN)
- Hiking back to the beach and continuing sail to Big Krakatau or Rakata Island (The Mother of Krakatau - Krakatoa)
- Swimming / skin dive and Snorkelling at Legon Cabe coral reef to see kind of colourful coral and kind of fishes.
- Landing on the beach of Big Krakatau or Rakata Island and lunch time serve on the beach
- At 14.30 pm return boat trip to Carita Beach and back to Jakarta.
- Note: schedule can change depending on the situation and our private tours are quite flexible on timing