Highlight : Wat Arun Temple, Chao Praya River, Golden Buddha, MBK, Nanta Show, Silver Lake, Art in Paradise
- 2 night accomodation in Bangkok & 1 night in Pattaya based on choice
- Meals as itinerary
- Return Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (Seat in Coach)
- Bangkok and Pattaya Tour (Seat in Coach)
- Indonesian Speaking Guide
- Free 1 Mineral Water / Day / Pax
- Golden Buddha Temple+Art in Paradise+Silverlake+Nanta Show Ticket
- Compulsory shop: King Power Duty Free, Gems Jewellery Factory, Honey Bee Shop, and Dried Food Shop
- International Flight Ticket, Airport tax & Fuel surcharge
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping guide & driver IDR 75.000/pax (paid before departure along with the cost of the tour)
- Additional charge for pick-up between 23:00 to 7:00
*High Season Surcharge during certain dates in Dec and Jan
Day 01: BANGKOK
Arrival at Don Muang/Suvarnabhumi Airport, and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: BANGKOK - PATTAYA (B,L,D)
Today visit Nong Nooch Village for watch elephant show and culture,beside that you also shopping at Honey Bee Shop and Dried Food Market. After that, back to Bangkok for visit Art in Paradise, then free time for shopping in MBK Mall. Dinner and back to hotel.
Day 03: PATTAYA-BANGKOK (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Bangkok city tour for visit Wat Arun Temple along Chao Praya River, Golden Buddha. After that, to Pattaya visit Floating Market, Gems Jewellery Factory, and after dinner transfer to hotel.
Day 04: BANGKOK - AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast, Free time until the flight back to country.
Terms & Condition:
- Minimum 2 Pax and price is valid until 31 March 2017
- Tour and airport transfer is based on seat in coach
- Schedule and price are subject to change anytime without notice