3D2N Ujung Kulon Private Exploration
*Minimum 2 Pax
Day 1: Jakarta – Sumur – Handeleum Island (L,D)
If start from Jakarta, departure early morning at 5 AM from your hotel in Jakarta to Sumur (around 5 hours).
Lunch at local restaurant at Sumur Village, take wooden boat to Handeuleum Island. Canoeing along Cigenter River and searching for reptile and Javanese Rhino. Handeuleum ranger post: rhino track & Handeuleum mangrove forestry exploration (subject to timing). Stay overnight at Bungalow Handeuleum.
Day 2: Explore Ujungkulon – Peucang Island (B,L D)
Travel by wooden boat to Peucang Island, snorkeling, Cidaon Grazing Ground, check in Fauna Ecolodge in Peucang. Afternoon jungle trekking 5 KM to Karang Copong. Overnight at Peucang Island.
Day 3: Ujungkulon-Sumur / Jakarta (B,L)
From Peucang Island by boat to Badul Island for snorkeling spot, WWF Pilot Project "Coral Reef Transplantation", simple lunch served on boat. By boat to Sumur village, then transfer by private AC transport to Jakarta, arrive in the evening (7-8pm), end of service.
- Land transport
- Wooden boat
- Life jacket
- Trekking tour
- Canoeing in Cigenter River
- Snorkeling gears
- Meals as per program
- Tea, coffee, mineral water
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Soft drink / alcohol / medicine / personal expense outside the program
- Tips for Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance, force majeure
- Transportation from Jakarta - Sumur - Jakarta
- Movie or documentation shooting permit
Pick Up Service Jakarta-Sumur-Jakarta:
- IDR. 2.500.000 max 6 people
- IDR. 4.600.000 max 15 people
- IDR. 5.500.000 max 20 people
- IDR. 6.500.000 max 30 people
- Please be informed that some roads in Ujungkulon are still in a bad condition and there are only simple food and basic facilities available in the area.
- It is a privilege to see animals in their natural habitat and as such, we cannot guarantee wildlife viewing. You must take caution when viewing the animals and carefully follow the instructions given by either the guide or ranger.
- Please bring essential items only (such as change of clothes, insect repellent, personal medicine, etc) for the journey as the tour operator is not reponsible for damage or lost items during the trip.
- The tour operator is entitled to make other necessary changes to the travel programme, if there is a force majeure, a natural catastrophe, due to weather, a strike or similar situation at or near the destination or the journey cannot be brought about without endangering the traveller’s life or health.
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Availability : Daily
Minimum : 2
Maximum : 30