Highlight: Jazirah Leihitu - Allang Village - Huluwa Beach - Larike Village - Nusa Ela Resort - Hila Kaitetu Village
- Picked up from your hotel by car and start tour to Jazirah Leihitu (Negeri Kings), which is located on the west coast of Ambon island.
- Stop at the hill of Allang Village to see panoramic views of the bay and Allang Village
- Stop at Huluwa Beach, a beach that looks like "Tanah Lot" in Bali, but it is very natural.
- Stop in Larike Village to see and play with giant eels / Morea that live naturally and are very tame in the clear river flow.
- Stop at "Pantai Batu Layar" (similar to the Pinishi sail) for photos, etc.
- Cross to Three (Tiga) Island, Nusa Ela, and Lunch at Nusa Ela Resort
- Relax or snorkel in front of the resort or trekking to caves around the island
- At 4 pm, cross to Ambon Island and stop at the village of Hila Kaitetu to see the Amsterdam Fort (a Portuguese and Dutch heritage), an old church next to the Citadel, and an old 14th-century mosque
- Back to your hotel and end of tour.
- Lunch on the island (Dapur Nusa Ela Resort)
- Transportation (Avanza) & boat to island 3
- Snorkel + life jacket
- Ticket + entrance tax
- Driver cum guide (Indonesian)
- Flight to Ambon and hotel in Ambon
- Travel insurance
- Tips and donation
- Foreigner surcharge
- Other personal expense outside the package
Duration : 1 Day
Availability : Daily
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 30