You will visit National Monument (Monas), Istiqlal Grand Mosque, Bank Indonesia Museum, and Fatahillah Square.
Meeting Point :
- Your hotel in Jakarta / Jakarta Airport
- AC Transportation (Avanza)
- Guide (licensed and legal)
- Admission tickets to National Monument & Museum Bank Indonesia
- Guide tip for Istiqlal Mosque
- Personal Expenses
- Bike rental in old town square
- Boat rental in old harbor
- National Monument (Monas)
It’s the icon of Jakarta. Built in 1961 – 1975, the monument is the current 0 km of Jakarta and the symbol of Indonesians spirit for independence.
- Istiqlal Grand Mosque
The biggest mosque in South East Asia that is rich of cultural stories.
- Bank Indonesia Museum
Housed in one of the most magnificent buildings in the old town area, the museum tells the story of Indonesian economy from pre-Indonesia time to current time.
- Fatahillah Square
The square of the old town where we can see the most important Dutch East Indies government buildings.
- Ride a bike to explore the old town, Batavia.
Riding a bike, we will visit: Sunda Kelapa Old Harbour, Dutch Drawbridge,Toko Merah.
- Take a wooden boat ride around Sunda Kelapa.
- Additional charge Mandarin speaking Guide : IDR 600.000/guide